Sunday 30 October 2022

Sunday "Selebration" - Ollie's 4th Birthday!

 

Ollie: Can you believe that it's already my 4th birthday? I can't! It seems like yesterday when #1 and Tommy's breeder came to collect me from my breeder. That's the nice Ms. A holding me in the photo:


As soon as I got home, I knew who my #1 was!


And here I am the next day, with Mr. G and Ms. N!



I went to see Dr. C for my first check-up the day after I arrived. She said I was a lovely boy!


I was pretty cute!


I as lucky that Fernant agreed to be my buddy right from the start:


He was my mentor: and I looked up to him in all things



And I got to meet Noelle for the first time!


I even met Tommy's sister, Sophie!


That summer, I went to the beach for the first time:


And I met Heloise, who lived in the field next to us at the time:


I grew into a very handsome boy!




Noelle was my bestest friend!


And Fernant too, of course!


In the spring of 2021, Noelle and I had a daughter, Lily!



Lily grew into a lovely girl:




And I am lucky to have my wonderful pussycats:


At the end of last year, I had to have major surgery to repair a torn cruciate ligament in my hind left leg. I was on very restricted activity for a couple of months, and made a great recovery!



Sadly, we lost the one and only Fernant in the summer of 2021, and my lovely Noelle ran off to the bridge in September. #1 says that I have really matured over the past year, and have become her protector. I am proud to be a good Dad to Lily and little Leonie, and a trusty companion to my #1.



#1 here. Ollie had some pretty huge paws to fill when he arrived and it took some time for him to grow into the wonderful dog he is now. Everyone who meets him loves him and he is really lucky to have a second #1 (#2!) in Mr. G when I go away, We all love you, Ollie-Poo and wish for you many walks, friends, treats, and cuddles for many years to come!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ollie! You have grown into a wonderful dog and do #1 and all your family credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love you too, Ollie. Happy Birthday! we smiled all the way through from puppy to the beautiful guy you are now.... still have a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ollie!!!!
    You really do have a wonderful family with cats, dogs and people and horses! Enjoy yourself and have fun with Mr G when he comes, and #1!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Ollie! You sure have a great life with #1 and all your fur-siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ollie!!! yoo r a hansum debil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Ollie! You have grown into such a handsome dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Barkday Ollie ! And many more !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday from all of us handsome Ollie! You truly are a special pup and you are so very loved by everyone at your home and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤Happy Happy Birthday Handsome Ollie! What a full life you've had so far - Onto the next 4 years and beyond that I've no doubt will be full of nothing but the very best, because you're the best! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Happy Happy OLLIE Day!
    Woo surely were a khute puppy and even more handsome khanine!

    NAK asked me to say that Oct 30 was also the birthday of The Nice Shelly Lewis's SUMMI's day - sadly, he's now NAS along with NAK

    I've seen pictures of all sorts of yummables coming home with #1!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday. It looks like you had an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to YOU, Ollie!!
    Enjoy this most special day!

    Sorry we are a wee bit late...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lulu: "Happy big oh-four, Ollie!"
    Java Bean: "Many happy returns!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HappyBirthday precious boy! You’ve carried on Tommy’s legacy of being a loving and loyal dog perfectly. We love you for you and all of the joy you’ve brought to your family. Hugs and kisses.

      Delete
  14. Sorry I entered my comment as a reply

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful life you have Ollie! You are one special Dog! Now (even though we are belated) we are singing you the song on your blog!
    ¸¸.•*¨*• ♫♪Happy Birthday to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday dear Ollie!!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.