Saturday 28 March 2020

Souvenir Saturday


Rainbow Tommy: I got a special request from #1 to do our post this week and I am happy to oblige. The reason is that the daffodils are beginning to bloom all over the big field and each and everyone makes her think of me. I am so happy she has such lovely memories of me. Here is a reminder photo:


It looks like the world is having a hard time at the moment, with so many people sick and confined. I am happy that young Ollie can still run around the fields next to Poupounette Central.

So I picked a bunch of photos of everyone, for no particular reason. I hope you like them!

IKKYU

SEN-CHAN

YUU-CHAN

SEI-CHAN

DA BEEBS

TRAV

Please stay safe and healthy, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. That is a lovely photo of you amongst the yellow, Tommy. You all look lovely in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's delightful to see #1's angels!
    Saturday mornings make me think of my missing loves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were really such wonderful photos of special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Poupounette Friends,
    I am so happy to see old friends here -- I know how loved you all were & still are.
    Hope all is well at Poupounette Central (love that, made me laugh). We are all safe and healthy at the Rose Jugglers. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to see these photos of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel Tommy, it’s really a wonderful photo of you in the sea of flowers. All the photos are so lovely. Happy memories xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful to see you Angel Tommy. Great photo of him. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos. We hope you are safe and staying healthy during this time. Have a pawsome rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tommy you look so happy in that field.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure looked happy standing among all those flowers Tommy. It's good to see all of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that picture of you beautiful Tommy and each one of your siblings too. A treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.