Monday 23 March 2020

Manly Monday


Ollie: I was very happy when #1 came back on Friday, even though I also love being with Mr. G and family. She told me there were some problems that people were dealing with and so, we can't go and see our horsies for the foreseeable future. We are lucky to have a big garden and to live at the end of a lane, so it is OK for us to walk up our lane, so I can still get my exercise.

I will start with a couple of photos that Mr. G took last week, of me and the two Lab girls he looks after:



And here are some photos that #1 took yesterday at home:



Genji: I was also so happy when #1 returned! The goings-on outside mean that we will go back to the time just after her surgery and she will be home almost all of the time Hurrah!!!

I hadn't been up into the sky hammock for many, many months, but I rediscovered it yesterday:


And here I am, telling all of you to be good and follow the rules about washing your hands and social distancing!


Vidock: Can you believe it? #1 is not allowed to visit us! So here is a photo of me from a couple of weeks ago. I am still just as handsome!


Please stay safe and well, EveryFriend!

12 comments:

  1. we are so happy that your #1 is back!!! what a journey she had ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know that you were just so happy to see #1.Bet everyone did a nice dance. You all have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know you all are thrilled that #1 is spending so much time with you. Genji, I love your sky hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad #1 is home with all of you (well most any way). It's too bad she can't see the horses but we know Ms. C will take very good care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad #1 is back home. Gen-Chan, it's so nice you rediscovered the sky hammock. The view from there must be fantastic :-) Happy Monday to you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for togetherness...even under the current circumstances...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been out to the nearby park, Ollie...and stayed well away from any other walkers on the paths! I was hoping to see a Great Horned Owl and owlets, but only caught sight of a woodpecker. But I was out of the house....

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad #1 is home with you ; we hope she can visit the V's soon. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. We too are very happy that #1 has returned home safely. These are tough times, but we are sure the horses will be well-cared for. Maybe #1 can facetime with them - that's what our peeps are doing with the rest of the family, even playing board games with them:)

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are able to get out and have a good run around, Ollie.
    I am in the high risk category and have to stay at home for 12 weeks. I have an MRI scan on Wednesday and as it was marked urgent I still have to go. I will ring on the morning though to check if that has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ollie, glad you had a good run. Take advantage of #1 being home more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a pretty home to shelter in place in! Ours is too, and we live in a big house, so we are okay here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.