Monday 2 March 2020

Manly Monday


Ollie: Woofs! Do you know what happened to me yesterday? I got my very first indoor shower! I had played with Fernant on Saturday and #1 said that I stank when I got home. Se tried to clean me up but I still stank... And Ms. M, who had been so kind to her when she came home from hospital offered to help wash me. I wasn't sure about it at first, but you know what? I actually enjoyed all that lovey warm water and body massage, and then being towelled off with fluffy towels! #1 said I was a really good boy!



Yesterday, I also visited my old friend Sophie. I hadn't seen her in a while, and it was great to catch up!



Genji: #1 caught me the other day as I was having my meal:


And then she caught me when I was having a bath. She seems bent on capturing "everyday moments"!


This of course is a big part of every day:


Wishing you all a great week. We have really stinky weather here.

11 comments:

  1. Yay for Ollie being home and enjoying that bath ;)
    We enjoyed our favourite spots this weekend too when the sun was out.
    Then we had some snow :/
    It was light and fluffy, but still snow.
    The temps will be warmer this week 3C and higher and some rain as well.
    WE love being indoor cats :)
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all do look fantastic and I'm glad you enjoyed your spa day Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had to have a bath Ollie but we guess it's okay if you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Manly Monday, boys. Sorry about the bath, Ollie, but you always look handsome to us.

    Happy Dr. Seuss Day!!!

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!

    NAK was never subjected to such treatment but Holly has - and she doesn't mind at all - surprises me with hor well she takes it -

    Of course, now you are ready for more fur redecorating?!?

    Happy Monday -

    H&K,
    NAK's Mom
    PeeEssWoo: We hope #1 continues to do well! Fred got a new left knee last week - and is do beyond well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you smell lovely now and have nice soft hair, Ollie. Sophie looks pleased to see you too. That is a very good sun puddle where you have your bed, Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it does feel good to be all nice clean and then get a really nice sun puddle. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You enjoyed a bath?? OMD!
    Benji:
    I wonder when I will have to endure that...

    Yup, petcretary tries to get me, Pipo, in all kinds of poses and non poses too...those silly peeps we have:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry your weather is so icky. We are happy that things are getting better here. Sunny, a bit warmer, snow melting fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ollie, you did good with your shower. We sure wouldn’t want to take one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baths really aren't that bad, Ollie! I get them twice a month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.