Sunday 30 September 2018

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: As you well know, #1 is not here today (well, she will be back this evening) so the potential for snugging with her is somewhat limited. But we did manage quite a bit of snuggling during the week so we have some photos to share with you.

I shall start with myself. As you know, I like to hang out with #1 in the mornings, when she does her ablutions:


And as you also know, I love to snuggle with Tommy!


Lately, my Beebs has taken to snuggling with #1 in the evenings, when she is watching TV:


Of course, that is if he manages to get to her before Da Genj!


It would seem that Tommy also occasionally snuggle-cheats on us, such as with our neighbour, Merlin:


And here is #1's ultimate (for now) snuggle shot with Violette and The Big V!


Wishing you all a very snuggly Sunday!



11 comments:

  1. I hope you get lots of snuggles in when #1 gets back! I'm a little snuggled out after all my visits this week - I hope my human has a play session scheduled for me instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like there has been a lot of snuggling. Autumn and winter are on their way here, so we are starting to get snuggly too!
    Laser & McLaren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a terrific bunch of snuggles gang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of all the V's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last snuggle shot is our favorite ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last photo! Of course all of the snuggles are great, but that one takes the biscuit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What LOVE! We especially love the snuggle shot with Violette adn Vidock! I bet #1 has wished for that one for eons!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  8. We’re glad you got some snuggles in with #1 before she left. They’re pretty good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love # 1’s super selfie with Violette and Vidock! Oh my, Tommy is a snuggle cheater lol. But I know he is so irresistible that efurryone wanna snuggle with him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all great snuggles but we love the last one best. It's so good to see the Big V's together at last.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.