Monday 3 September 2018

Manly Monday


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! I want to thank you for all the encouragement you sent my way for yesterday. Even though I did not win, I got the best mark I have ever had in a contest, and #1 was pretty proud of me!

I was shown by young Mr. V who can run a whole lot faster than #1:


I think I looked pretty smart all around!



Tommy: I have dined out with #1 quite a lot recently:


But I confess that I do prefer the great outdoors!

 
 Da Genj: Here is a nice pic of me hanging out with my bro, Tommy:


Da Beebs: And #1 caught me in a very manly pose (with slight photo bomb by Da Genj!):


Have a great week, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. oh you look so fabulous!!!! and for us you and the beautiful girl were da winners of that show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr V , me proud of you too!
    Great job =^x^=
    And ‘ Hello ‘ to you all ! Long times no see
    Good to see you all well
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are looking very handsome. Vidock, congratulations on getting your highest marks so far. You are sure to be a winner before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paws up, Vidock, for your highest mark yet! You looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your high marks dear Vidock! You’re new at this. Other horses have more experience. You’ll be winning soon.
    You are all such beautiful boys. You are all winners to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look very handsome Big V. Congrats on a good showing. You boys are all looking great today as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vidock, you look majestic! And Tommy, you do look very happy in great outdoors :-) Happy Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You boys all did Manly Monday very honorably!!! Vidock, you look just so very handsome. We bet you made #1 proud win or no win.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, Vidock ! Concatulations on your good results ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vidock, you are always a winner to us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vidock tu étais magnifique. Ton encolure est impressionnante. Et félicitations pour tes bons résultats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.