Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wednesday Whinnies With Heloise


Heloise: Little Whinnies, Everyone! #1 said I should tell you about my big day on Sunday. You know I went to the big departmental competition, along with my friend and mentor, The Big V! It was my first time to travel to such an event and it was very exciting. #1 stopped being excited as soon as she saw who the judges were, and no, I did not place well at all. They preferred the much heavier, less elegant look, if you can believe it! But she says it makes no difference and I am still the prettiest filly ever! And also the best behaved!

I got braided for the first time! #1 said I looked fabulous. Here I am with Ms.C:


And here is my tail braid:


I practiced a little bit before the big moment:


I was shown by young Mr. V who also showed Vidock:



We took a photo with #1 and Ms. C, and the 15th century Courboyer manor house in the background:


I also got a new head collar and lead rope for the event. I think red is a great colour on me!


11 comments:

  1. oh you look so super fantabulous... and yes, red is your color! what a beautiful girl!!! judges are as different than the weather in brittany, it's not easy to please them. We fortunately can look in advance for the judge and we know now to what show we go and which one we skip ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also think you are a mighty pretty filly!
    Red is a lovely colour on you too :)
    Glad you had fun.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heloise, when I was competing, there were shows where my human groaned when she saw the judges too! MOL! Well, winning is nice, but presenting yourself well is really the best part - and that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le rouge te va très bien Heloise.
    Tu es très jolie. Pour moi spécialement parce que tu es "fine". Je trouve beaucoup plus joli que les percherons "lourds".

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful, Heloise. As everyone else has said, each judge has their own favourite type that they look for. There will be others who appreciate your beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great for your first show, Héloïse, you posed like a model, and to us you're the prettiest girl ! Your bum looks fabulous with your tail braid. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, poo poo on those judges. We think you are stunningly beautiful, Heloise. The same thing can happen in most any competition - even our dancers find that some judges favor certain studios and don't always recognize what is really good dancing and not just acrobatic tricks.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Heloise! And yes, red is your color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a beautiful girl, dear Heloise. It’s just what Memories of Eric and Flynn said. Your turn will come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't care what the judge thought. You are a beautiful girl Heloise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.