Thursday 18 January 2024

Throwback Thursday

 

Ollie: We were wondering what to do for today's post and #1 thought it might be nice for us to do a Throwback Thursday with some baby pics of us. We know that baby pics are always popular!

So, let us start with our Queen Tama when she was about six weeks old, in 2008:


Next we have me, Ollie on the day in 2019 I arrived at Poupounette Central. I was pretty quick in figuring out who my person was!


Benny was the next one to land. He was in pretty rough shape when he arrived. Here he is in March 2021:


One year later came Fluff Puff Momo. Here he is in June 2022:



The most recent arrival, Ryū-Chan, is still something of a baby at only nine months old, but he has grown quite a bit since he first arrived in July 2023!


And since today is also Thankful Thursday, we would all like to say that we are thankful for our home and family!

13 comments:

  1. ooooh ooooh how super sweet!!! happy throwback thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby photos are always great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too precious for words, everyone is so adorable and I smiled and grinned at each baby. now I am waiting to see whom will arrive in 2024. ha ha bring on the cats and dogs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow up so fast! We love them either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SQUEE!!!!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I knew my #1 pretty quickly too - and yes, that is a cardinal! Maybe my #1 can convince 'PB' to snag it - and we have 1-3" coming for FrEYEday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUCH!
    My noggin hurts from the overwhelming CUTE!!!
    Tama-Chan...those ears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oona: "All so smol! Just like Oona used to be!"
    Charlee: "And you kind of still are."
    Oona: "NOT IN PERSONALITY OONA ISN'T!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. They indeed are very lucky for having come to your home!
    Enjoy living together.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet baby pictures of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those were sure wonderful and each and every one made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.