Tuesday 30 January 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends! #1 returned shortly after 1pm yesterday so that was pretty good going. She said her training course was mostly a waste of time, and she will continue to focus on the internal equestrian federation rather than the French. Anymiaow, here I am with my weekly post, and I have some nice pics to share with you.



#1 decided to give me a new, more comfy bed on the dining room table. I like it! It's been around for a while, actually, and used to be my sister Sei-Chan's favourite bed, so it reminds me of her. Here is a nice photo of me in it:


Now, about my little Dragon apprentice. Do not tell him I said so but he did rather make me giggle with his latest antics when I was sitting on the cat tree by the kitchen window.

So, do you like my chapeau?


Can you see how innocent Ryū-Chan is looking, having positioned it that way? I think it rather suits me, don't you?

15 comments:

  1. we love da hat... and a new bed is a super thing ... you can sleep there till spring is with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in the hat and Ryū positioned it very well for you. The new to you bed looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your understudy is coming along very well!
    I rather like photo #2 and your "Hello Kitty" pose!!
    So nice to have a memento of your Sei-Chan to curl up in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. if the hat fits, wear it. ha ha ha.. you both look adorable and the bed is exactly your size. hugs to all of you and this is a good thing she kissed the french good bye because she will be home more with all of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. A furry nice chapeau fur sure!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! I am glad you like my pictures! My #1 says it's nice to have the outer KhrossTrek clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noes, Tama-Chan! Don't get me started with hats for you; I'll bombard #1 with suggestions.
    You do look cute in a white feather chapeau.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad to hear #1 is home safe and sound. You look marvelous in all those pictures and we think Ryū-Chan made you the perfect hat for you, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "You look great in a hat, Tama-Chan! You could start a new trend!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama Chan you are such a beauty and a smart kitty as well!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are sorry that #1's weekend was not of much use---we endured many an in-service as a public school teacher...at least she got home to you safe and sound !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good sweet Tama! Tell #1 we're sorry that was a wasted trip, but at least she is back safely with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice comfy looking bed!! nd your chapeau,..c'est bonne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely as always, Tama-Chan. I like that one of you looking upside down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.