Monday 21 August 2023

Manly Monday

 

Ryū-Chan: Even though I am still a tiny kit, #1 said I could host today, and I want to start by wishing her a Very Happy Birthday! She has gone off with a friend, Ms. R, to visit The Big V in Honfleur so he can give her a birthday carriage ride! I also hear that today was the birthday of TOWCB, Tommy, so let's start with a pic of #1 and Tommy celebrating a birthday together a few years ago:


Even though I am still only four months old, I have been indulging in many manly activities. My favourite is wrestling with my brothers, Benny and Momo!





But I also like to hang out with my BIG bro, Ollie:



And here is one of Ollie with his daughter, Lily. I have never met her but she sounds like fun.


Before I go, I also enjoyed watching the final of the women's world cup although we were disappointed that the English Lionesses lost.


Anymiaow, I hope you all have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. happy happy happy birthday number one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to #1, and to Tommy at the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to #1 and to Tommy. What a great birthday ride in the carriage. hope we get to see pictures of it... you are looking like a manly ball of fire and keeping your siblings young and giving them good excercise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give #1 a purr from us fur her B-day. And you Ryu fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, #1 and Angel Tommy.
    And seeing you three boy cats wrastling is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Angel Tommy and #1 And I hope we get to see #1 enjoying her carriage ride. Say hello to Vidock for me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to #1! We hope she has a great visit and carriage ride with Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to #1 and happy Barkday to Tommy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job, Ryu. You mix very nicely with your brothers!!! Nice to see Tommy too. Happy birthday to Tommy and #1,

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marshmallow and Licorice for you Young One!
    We've been thinking of #1's AND NAT's special days all day -
    We hope they both got some gateau!

    H&K&W,
    Willow & Her #1
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Quite the KHAT Magnet! Please give #1 some snoofs and snuggles from us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those were fun photos little one and Happy Birthday to #1 and Angel Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your #1!!

    Good work on reporting Ryu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy heavenly Birfday to Tommy Poochie...mee did not nose him eether Ryu...BellaSita Mum did an shee said hee had boundless energy an was so much fun! Wee are both so happy you an Ollie are bondin. Nothin like havin a Poochie frend!!! An you sure are having fun with Brothurss Benny an Momo an wee happy you like yore new home!
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.