Wednesday 23 August 2023

Wednesday Whinnies with Vidock!

 

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! I had the most amazing day on Monday! My #1 came to see me and stayed with me almost all day! It was awesome! I was able to show her everything I learned and I was so proud to be able to take her for several drives, along with Toscane.

As soon as she got there, she covered me in kisses! Toscane and I were hitched up and ready to go, standing proudly in front of the five-star Ferme Saint Siméon hotel!


#1 and her friend., Ms. R, settled in and we were ready to go!


We headed into the beautiful port town of Honfleur:


#1 enjoyed seeing us reflected in all the shop windows as we passed!


And then we got down to the old port:


It's really beautiful down there!


The weather was perfect, making it even more magical:



#1 and Ms. R said they felt like royalty, waving to all the people who were taking pics of them!


We gave them three different rides in all during the day. At one point, #1 played at pretending to be the groom:


I was so proud to be able to carry my very own #1. Mr. B said it was clear that I absolutely adore her, and I do! Let me end with a little video in which I trot up the hill on our way back to the hotel where I am based.


#1 says that is the best sound ever! I agree!

15 comments:

  1. we agree too... the sound of hooves is the rhythm of the world :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day you gave your #1, and in such a beautiful place too. You and Toscane look lovely and she is rightly very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magical day together!! I am so very happy for you VIdock, and your #1 :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. clop clop clop! love it and sounds so much better than all the horns blowing and loud engine roaring that we have here. you are looking magnifcent as is your partner. what a super way to spend a birthday.. the weather could not have been any more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and exciting. I so enjoyed seeing some of these sights you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This had to be one of THE MOST SPECIAL DAYS EVER for you and #1!!!

    We are so lucky you've shared it with us!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - too bad you didn't get to ride along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super day for you and #1. Such a gorgeous town and harbour. Love the sound you and Toscane make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course your #1 loves you and you love her right back. Mum was in that little city nearly 5 years ago and said it was a pretty little town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so handsome all geared up, Vidock. That was so nice of you (and Toscane) to give #1 and her friend so many rides. What a beautiful city you have to trot around in. Thanks for taking us along on the rides.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vidock is a talented horse. It is great to see him at his work. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great day for you and # 1 Big V !

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're excited to see you too Vidock and it's wonderful that you and #1 had such a fun visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!
    Good to see you in action, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a wonderful job, with your partner, Toscane.
    How sweet to take your #1 and her friend for some rides, that sure is a picturesque town you showed us, and you get to see it all the time!

    Years ago, when petcretary was visiting her uncle in the Netherlands, they woke up one morning to the sounds of hooves...and it was a wedding procession, with several stage coaches.
    Your little video clip brought back those memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.