Friday 4 August 2023

Violette and Heloise Vendredi

 

Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! It's been a while since we posted, so I thought we would update you on what's been going on with us.

We had our regular hooficures just before #1 left for England and didn't even get a chance to post pictures! Heloise went first, and I followed.






When #1 came back from England, she brought me a special mask to keep the flies away from my head. I am more bothered by them than my sis, Heloise, and I tend to "lose" traditional masks. This one is a real winner! It's made by a company called Ruggles.




It's made of Lycra and doesn't have velcro straps which are so much fun to pull off. I love it! Although I have to say that with the cool weather and rain we have been getting, I haven't needed it much lately. But it's supposed to get hot again later next week, so I am fully equipped.

Then I got to see the equine osteopath as I was a bit creaky. It did me a world of good! #1 couldn't be there but Ms. C sent her some pics:




Other than that, we have been hanging around and waiting for #1 to come see us, bearing apples and carrots. She is coming tomorrow!



The Big V continues to do well up in Honfleur. We hope to have some new photos to share for Manly Monday.


12 comments:

  1. Nice to see you both! That is a very nice and efficient looking fly mask. Flies always seem more attracted to greys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Violette for the update! You all look so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a super mask to keep the pesky flies away.. happy big v-endredi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is one strong vet helping the creaky legs. I have creaky legs and lay on the end of the bed and pull my legs up just like that, up and count to 20, 3 times each to side and back... that is a super duper mask... all of you are looking magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are looking great and were so good for the farrier and doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post of all things horse doggy!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Hope the new khyttypuppy is continuing to learn the ways of all good things OLLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlee: "Wow, getting your hooves tended is quite a process! And I thought it was a lot of work sitting still while Mama clips our kitty claws!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Violette, I think I need the services of your osteopath for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're very happy to see you sweeties and I am glad you are getting along good. Enjoy those treats tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure both got the beauty treatments...and that mask looks good on you Violette...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.