Tuesday 1 August 2023

Terrific Tuesday!

 

Ryū-Chan: You were expecting Queen Tama today, weren't you? But, you see, I hear her birthday is tomorrow so she will be the star of tomorrow's post, and #1 said I could have today's.

Yesterday, I met two people who are very, very important (or so #1 tells me). They are called Mr. G and Ms. N. Mr. G came with a big machine that flashed and he kept aiming it at me. I first came down in a harness, but after putting the big woofie in the car, #1 took off my harness and let me run around. I had been locked up in a small room for four days so I really needed to stretch my legs! And I had the best time playing with my two new brothers, Black and White (#1 told me their names but I can't remember. I'm only little). Here are some photos:











I think I'm really going to love my new home, but #1 tells me I must first get used to the big woofie. She keeps telling me that he is really nice and B&W are also saying that, but he is so BIG!!!


17 comments:

  1. that is super interesting to discover the world with you... and you eed coffee in da morning? like our mama LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryu, in that photo with you standing up to look out the door you are one long long kitty. You'll love Ollie and he will be your best friend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are having so much fun in these photos and now you have 2 down and one big woofie to go.. you are just as photogenic as all your siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think Licorice and Marshmallow and you'll be fine!

    It is so nice to see youu getting to have so much fun!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie -paws khrossed will realize you are a good woofie - and he'll learn that snugglin' with woo is c'est bonne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures of you playing with Momo and Benny (that's their real names). You just need to trust them to know Ollie won't hurt you ever! Before long you will realize he is lots of fun to snuggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryu,you do have a pawsome family. The woofie may be big, but he will love you and watch out for you. It will just take a while to get to know every cat,dog and person ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I was also going to say something about the coffee, but now I see it is tea. But maybe it still had some cream in it?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't get to meet Tama? Or just that there were no pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryū-Chan, it looks like you are having a wonderful time with your new brothers. I hope you soon get used to Ollie because he loves his kitties. How ts Tama taking to you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun time you had and we look forward to more of your fun adventures. Yes, you can trust that big woofie, he'll love and protect you. Besides, he's a sweetie too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ryu you seem to be doing very well with your big kitty brothers (and Queen Tama) so we bet you will get used to the Woofie soon too. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the results was worth the inconveinance

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ryu, how nice that you got to make friends with Black and White!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mew mew mew "Black an White"....two cure Ryu Chan!! You will learn their namess inn time.....Tama Chan iss a furry laid back an kewl Kitty.....Ollie iss one bouncy Poochie an hopefully you an hee will beecome frendss. Just think of him as a Furry BEEG Poochie! Take care sweet Ryu!
    ****purrss**** BellaDharma an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of these days we all hope to see a nice pic of you and Ollie....give it time...yes, give it time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.