Thursday 31 August 2023

Thankful Thursday?

 

Ryū-Chan: I don't know, #1, I am not sure I should be thankful that you carted me off to the vet. Yes, I did have the runs and I am better, but I am also hoarse because I felt obliged to sing the Aby Anthem all the way there and back. And Dr. C dared invade my private parts whilst you held me down!


In other news, I am thankful for my home and family. I have found a place from where I can survey everything:


I love playing with my brothers!



But I hear that #1 is going to be leaving us on Sunday. Does that mean she won't be there? What shall I do? Benny and Momo tell us that Mr. G will be with us, so it will still be fun, and I can snuggle with him at night. I also hear that Ollie won't be here. He is going to stay with our friend Ms. H. She lost her woofie, Yumi, last year, and asked if she could borrow Ollie whilst #1 is away. 

We will be blogging through Sunday but probably not the following week. #1 will be stewarding at the European Dressage and Para-Dressage Championships in Riesenbeck, Germany, and probably working 12-hour days. Mr. G will probably post some photos on our Facebook page, though.


15 comments:

  1. Wow, stewarding means one of the officials, non? Very impressive and what a great job to have. And having the runs taken care of is worth the yowls. What race of kitty are you, you beautiful creature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That anonymous comment was from LOULOU. Don't know why we are not registered on your blog. Will look into this

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh da vet.... we are glad you are back ;O) we wish your #1 a super time and all da best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, more proof how there is never a dull moment in your world!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! That's sooo khool woo are requested as a special guest! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you are feeling better Ryu :)
    You do have pawsome playmates ;)
    I bet you all will miss @1 while she is away, but you all will be in great hands with Mr G!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all know the program now, for when #1 has to leave you home. she has to do that to keep you all in food and shelter. enjoy Mr G, we look forward to his photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopefully #1 got your problem under control before she leaves and worries about you Ryu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We thought you'd all figured out a way to keep #1 at home!!!
    Ryū-Chan, are you going to grow into those ears?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "Aaauugghh, not the vet! I hope #1 made suitable penance after taking you there!"
    Oona: "Oona likes the vet. They pet her there and give her treats."
    Charlee: "You. Are. Insane."
    Lulu: "#1 sure does keep a busy schedule! Have fun with Mr. G while she is out there with the horses!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor little Ryū-Chan...
    You are a dear little thing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Vet trips are often not fun but they are necessary. You're totally adorable though and I know you'll have a fun time with Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least the vet trip is over. We hope your mom enjoys her week and her duties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ryu-Chan, sorry you had to go to the vet…I hope you’re okay. And it sounds like #1 is going to have a busy week. At least you all will be in good hands with Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you are feeling better,Ryū-Chan. I hope #1 has a lovely if busy time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're so glad to hear you are feeling better Ryu-Chan and we hope #1 has a good time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.