Friday 1 September 2023

Fun Feline Friday

 

Momo-Chan: Up until Ryū-Chan arrived, I was the baby of the family. But now we have a new baby and I am a big brother!  I love my new role, and spend a lot of time showing my baby bro how things work. I must say, though, that he could probably teach me a lesson or two in being naughty!

Anymiaow, I have for a while loved to hang out in the sky hammock in the study. Yesterday, I was able to introduce Ryū-Chan to that fun experience. He is quite fearless ands absolutely loved it right from the start, unlike our big brother, Benny, who prefers to stick closer to the ground.




We started out by snuggling in the same hammock, but I am a pretty big boy, so...



I think we're going to have a lot of fun hanging out together up there!

Meanwhile, back on solid ground...


Happy month of September, everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Momo, you are good big brother to teach and share. Have fun hanging out together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hangin out in the ceiling, what could be better

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful of you to share the "sky box" with Ryu. It looks like huge fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshmallow and His Understudy in the skEYE!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - We hope you'll enjoy your khanine visit&sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send loose fur down to Benny, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlee: "You guys sure have a deeeeeluxe apartment in the sky at your place!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet of you to show you little brother how to enjoy the sky hammocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those photos and you are a most wonderful teacher Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute together in the sky hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so cute! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.