Wednesday 20 September 2023

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: I think it's been a while since I had a post of my own. It's been a busy time here as #1 has been away and I have also been away!

Let me start with a photo taken by Ms. H on one of our walks the week #1 was gone:


Ms. H and Mr. M were so nice to me but I must say that I missed #1 and my kitties! She is leaving again tomorrow but Mr. G will be looking after all of us so it won't be so bad, plus it's only for a few days this time!

Here are a couple of pics #1 took of me in the garden:



Here is a pic of me with two of my kitties, Momo and Ryū:


And lastly, one of me enjoying a nice sunpuddle:



12 comments:

  1. we are so happy that you all are together ... and we love the photos... sunpuddles are rare this time... we hope yours will stay ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful boy Ollie and nice to the kitties...
    so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WIN!

    A WOOFIE WEDNESDAY!!

    It is so nice to see you Ollie!!!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all of you are so happy she is home and to be together again. I am happy for you that you will be home with Mr G when she leaves this time. Hurry October so you can have her home all month. Ollie your face is so beautiful and kissable, wish I were therre

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking great, Ollie. It's nice to see little Ryū seems to be more comfortable around you lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doggies Day ! Lucky I am up here in a heavens 😸🐾🐈‍⬛ Have Fun !
    Angel Puddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a handsome boy you are, Ollie.
    And Tommy sent you good lessons since you are so like him in being so good with the kitties.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so handsome Ollie and I'm glad you are having a good time on your out n' about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ollie you get cuter as time goes bye!!! An you are so so guud with all THE Chan Kittiess!!! Wee hope you have fun with Mistur G an that Numburr #1 comess home soon!
    ***nose bopss*** BellaDharma an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ollie!! Woofs from us to you!! You are such a handsome pup, and we hope that soon your #1 will not have to go away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.