Tuesday 26 September 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: I feel like I keep repeating myself when I say that #1 is back, but it's been like that recently, hasn't it? She's back and then she's off again, and again, and again. And each and every time, I sing a song of joy on her return!


It can get to be quite exhausting, you know.


And then I need a nap.


So, the question is whether she is going away again. She mumbled something about having to go see her ophthalmologist in Paris next week and staying overnight with her cousin. Sigh...



11 comments:

  1. At least she will only be away one night next week. #1 must find all the travelling exhausting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, only away one night isn't *that* bad...you'll get to see some other good friends again as they come to take care of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noooo, not again? at least it is only ONE night! I think I remember she said no overnights in Oct and if my memory is correct Oct is almost here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos Tama-Chan! I am sure #1 appreciates your expressions 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUT her trips away usually mean gateaux for all of woo!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - Still raining here - no complaints for we need it - but 'they' say SUN should return tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad #1 makes it back to you safely every time. Hopefully there will be a longer stretch where she will stay put. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mum used to be like that, now she stays home more. Come see my dangle Queen Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Queen Tama, guess you'll just have to continue your reign!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well sweet Tama, those eyes of #1 are pretty important so she can keep seeing how beautiful you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I for one don’t mind hearing your singing, Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.