Thursday 28 September 2023

Momo on Thursday

 

Momo-Chan: Ever since #1 came back on Sunday night, she has been crazy busy and hasn't had much time to take photos of us. She has an old friend coming to stay for a few days tomorrow so she has been simultaneously catching up with work and trying to put some order into the house. The work has gone well, the cleaning less so... She says it's a losing battle between Ollie and me and all the fluff we generate.

Anymeow, We do have some nice photos of me so we thought we could do a post around me. I hope you like it!

As you know, I am a big fan of the sky hammock. This pic was actually taken by Mr. G.


I also love to spend time wrestling with my bro, Ryū. He is little but fierce!



#1 took this pic of me and we really love it! do you like it?


As you can see, my little buddy is always close by. I was practicing some dangles here:


11 comments:

  1. You are such a sweet boy who gets on with everyone, Momo. You look like a soft white cloud in the last two photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy to see you and your little fierce guy playing so happily together. you are looking wonderful, Momo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that MARSHMALLOW!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - my #1 says I make more fur than NAK - imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dangles Momo! Mum says a little fluff is good for the home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have lots to be thankful for, Momo. Those are all beautiful pictures of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oona: "Oona is also little but fierce, just like Ryū! Her favorite thing to do is tackle Chaplin and bunny-kick him in the face. Chaplin loves it just as much as Oona does!"
    Chaplin: "Well, almost ..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just leaving a little love wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure are bright white Momo and we love your pretty furs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing you today, Momo. Those are some great pics of you.~Ernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.