Tuesday 19 September 2023

Tama- Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Welcome to the haven of calm that is my weekly post. I tell you, the house is alive with the sound of THOE at any and all times of day, as those boys chase each other as though their lives depended on it!

My pursuits are a great deal more genteel as behoves my status and years. As you know, I like to offer #1 support and assistance as she works:



I have previously mentioned that I don't mind spending time with the white flufflball:


He is a good boy although he does get a little excited when he's playing with his baby dragon!


Ultimately, it all comes down to being able to slumber in peace!


And doing the odd dangle when the fancy takes me!



11 comments:

  1. you have a baby dragon wow! like that hagrid in hairy potter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Queen Tama, you express yourself so elegantly!
    Lovely photos of you in your realm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like have a baby dragon for myself, so cute but not as cute as you guys are.. love that dangle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The SUN puddle found you!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I'm glad you like the KhrossTrek shots! Tomorrow's pictures will be me hard at work - AND I'm not sure this is going to show me as ME - ah yes GOOGLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama-Chan, excellent job of keeping your dignity in the face of such boycat chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good dangle after some 'puter time with #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad to hear the boys play by themselves and seem to know to steer clear from you when they are playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad those crazy boys give you some peace. That is a lovely dangle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a beautiful Queen and I'm glad you do get to slumber peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama-Chan, you really do a great hangover in your bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.