Tuesday 30 May 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Welcome, Dear Friends, to the best day of the week. We have a great post for you today as Mr. G took lots and lots of photos of me the other day. The only problem is to figure out which ones to use!

To start with, there was that little visit from my boy, Bibi following the post about him. I know I hissed at him when he was here, but I do miss him.



Then, Mr. G caught me as I was relaxing in my beddie:



And then, when I awoke from my nap, he captured my ablutions:




Some of you may know that #1 plays Scrabble regularly with a friend, and she has been on a real winning streak of late. Well, here you have the reason why:


Thanks for checking in, Dear Friends!


12 comments:

  1. you can eat the q or the x when you can not find a word... that's the way we always win da scrabble game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty upside down you look so pretty bathing and you look so pretty playing scrabble and plus you have to be really really smart to help her win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely photos and great work with the Scrabble conspiracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could #1 possibly lose with you right there helping out Tama-Chan. Mr. G did good with the photo selection. Handsome as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always. So she plays Scrabble in English. Do they have a French version?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely photos of you, and I love the curly tail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are as beautiful as ever, Tama-Chan. #1 is lucky to have you help her win the Scrabble games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "That is some serious relaxing, Tama-Chan. Good job!"
    Chaplin: "I too would love to help with Scrabble. And by 'help' I mean knock tiles around the board."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course you are good at Scrabble, Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a fun post beautiful Tama and your photos are fabulous! Have lots of Scrabble fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my OUI -
    Tres bonne pictures!
    And it was so nice for NAB to drop by - and even nicer Mr G caught it!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - if you do end up convincing #1 you need a LAMBY, we do think they are DoggieKhrack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.