Sunday 14 May 2023

Ollie's Short SoS!

 

Ollie: Woofs, everyone! Ollie here. Tama-Chan said I could do the blog today as I am the only one with any snuggle pics to share. I have just a couple that Mr. G took.

I have been spending time with my two Lab girlfriends. They are always such good fun!


And the other day, we went to the supermarket with Mr. G and, in the parking lot, we came across our friend Ms. H! She was so pleased to see me and we had a major snuggle session!


I can't wait to snuggle again with #1 soon. she's coming home on Wednesday afternoon!


11 comments:

  1. I know you and #1 will be very happy to be reunited again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear you are doing well and getting snuggles and going out and about and really happy to hear #1 is coming home this week. yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home on Wednesday? WooHoo!!
    I hope you did all your exercises because you will be getting a very excited welcome home!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie, just remember not to jump on #1 when she's back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you all out and about, and see a cuddle too. Meeting pals out and about is great. Best wishes for #1's early return.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure got some good snuggles in this week, Ollie. We know you all will be so happy to have #1 back home this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know you all will be excited when #1 gets back home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "It's fun to snuggle with your friends, but there's nothing like snuggling with your #1, am I right?"
    Java Bean: "We are happy to hear she will be coming home soon!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snuggell away Ollie!!! You are so furry ADOORBSS!!!!
    Coem hoem soon Numburr #1.......
    ***nose bopss*** BellaDharma an <3 BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.