Monday 29 May 2023

Manly Monday

 

Vidock: As I am going off on my summer job on Wednesday, #1 said I could headline this week's manly Monday. And who better, I ask?


#1 is coming over today to give me brushies and make sure I am at my handsomest when I leave on Wednesday.

Ollie: Here is a nice portrait of me taken by Mr. G:


Benny: Enjoying window whiffies in the kitchen!


Momo: Mr. G came up to find me in my hammock in the study!



We have a guest today. We almost kept him for our next Frootbat Friday post but we decided to include him in today's post. Please meet LUPIN! He belongs to Ms. L, Mr. G's sister. Isn't he gorgeous?


We wish you all a very good week!


12 comments:

  1. hi lupin!!! we love this guys...a neighbor had two pointou donkeys and we all thought the end is near as they started to scream in the early morning ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your summer job, Vidock. You are all looking very handsome, and Lupin is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lupin, donkey's have a specail place in my heart. once we were on a picnic with our sunday school class, not when i was a child, but in my mid 40's, and there was a donkey just like Lupin who came running to the fence to be petted. I petted and talked baby talk to him and then leaned over and kisssed him on his nose and between his ears and all the people watching were shocked. one said germs, one said he will bite. etc.
    Good luck Handsome V with your summer job, have fun and hurry back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a post of lookers!

    We hope you have fun and do well at your summer job!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - and a 'G'reat shot of woo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things sure did move quickly and now you are about to leave... Good luck Big V with your summer job. We will miss you and hope there will be pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gents look fabulous, and we love to meet your friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive frootbats indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You boys look fabulous. Gosh Vidock, we're gonna miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vidock yore so hansum....guud luck at yore Summer job!!! You will bee pawsum!!! Ollie yore so furry cute! Benny an Momo yore lookin mitey fine there two! Nice to meet you Lupin! Yore a hansum Donkey.....BellaSita Mum wantss to kiss yore 'velvety nose' shee told mee ;)
    Manly Monday iss speck-taculur!
    ~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an (((huggiess))) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. You boys all look great today. Good luck on your summer adventure, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.