Monday 4 October 2021

Manly Monday

 

Benny: Meeghrrrowwww! Benny here! #1 came back last night, as scheduled. She had terrible weather, with torrential rain a lot of the weekend. Maybe it was divine retribution for having left us again so soon?

I got a new bowl. #1 says it is "Benny-Proof". It is very nice, with Simon's Cat drawings on it. Do you know Simon's Cat? He is very cool.


Ollie: Woof Woof! I had a great weekend with Mr. G and family! Here is a nice photo of me taken by Mr. G at their home. And I am no longer limping although #1 keeps telling me that I have to be careful.


Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! #1 took this pic of me last week. I must have momentarily mislaid my left ear!!!!



13 comments:

  1. that's a mighty fine bowl! and we agree...the weather was horrible ... it nearly blew us to oz with our whole crib...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the new bowl Benny. Our #1 is Mr Simon... thus we three are Simon's Cats :) Our peeps love that cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you have found your ear, Vidock!! That looks a very nice bowl Benny and I think you will have a hard job breaking that one. I am glad your leg is better, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are all looking great today. That's a cute bowl, Benny. Our mom likes to watch the Simon's cat videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad you're feeling better, Ollie ! We love your Simon's Cat bowl, Benny. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello boys! It has been a slightly wet day here today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And how long will #1 stay THIS TIME?

    From my point of view, all of you 'hommes' are furry handsome -

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock, we hope you find your ear, and Benny, that's a very stylish bowl. Ollie, we are so happy to hear that your limp is gone. Do be a careful pup.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sure nice to see you most handsome dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see all three of you. Ollie, I’m glad you’re not limping anymore. And Benny, that is a very nice bowl. I hope you can keep this one. :) ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! How nice to see all you boys today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the sun will come back to warm you all up and dry you out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vidock, you made me laugh :)
    Good to hear you all enjoyed yourselves when #1 was busy this past weekend.
    Benny, I like your Benny proof bowl ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.