Thursday 7 October 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

#1 here. Today, I am thankful for my beautiful and treasured Hotesse de l'Aumone. She was born in 1995 and is now 26 years old. Over her career as a broodmare, she gave birth to ten foals, including my Violette and my Heloise. Two years ago, I set out to buy her and Heloise to avoid them being sent to the meat man. Several of you helped me generously with my GoFundMe campaign. For that too, I am hugely thankful. Hotesse is now enjoying a comfortable and happy retirement with her two daughters.





Hotesse had a good summer because it wasn't too hot and so there were fewer biting bugs than usual. Now let us hope the winter os good to her too.


7 comments:

  1. she is bautiful and we love her wonderful fur...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos and sentiments!
    A delightful way to start my day!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is something to be thankful for. We're glad we could help a little bit to make her part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy she is with you and hope she has a few more good years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a sweetie and it's nice to see her enjoying the love she so deserves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hotesse is such a lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.