Wednesday 20 October 2021

Wonder Boy is ONE!

 

Benny: Mrrrrggggheowwww! #1 tells me that today is my birthday and that I am now one year old and a big boy! Actually, we don't know when in October I was born so she chose the day for me! Mr. G and Ms. N are coming over this afternoon to help us celebrate and do a photo shoot!

Look at me when I first arrived at Poupounette Central:


I was five months old. I had a cold, my ears were super gunky and my eyes were not great either. I got whisked off to Dr. C the next day.


I had to stay in quarantine for ages! But #1 told me she would look after me and make me better!



When I got out, Queen Tama wasn't exactly pleased to meet me...


But I loved spending time with my #1!


And I found out I had the best ever big brother!


I do love my #1 and I make her laugh!


I became more and more handsome as I grew:


But I still had a problem with my ear so we had to go to the big clinic. There, they stole my bloods, some of my furs, and a big thing out of my ear! And there was more quarantine in the bathroom!


But I felt a lot better after that!



Then #1 was gone for a long time an when she got back, she said I was huge!


I look after my #1 really well:


And I love hanging out with Ollie:



#1 says that I am the naughtiest cat she has ever had, but that she still loves me. I am lucky that I have a loving home and that, even when she is away, Mr. G and Ms. N love me.


🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, BENKEI!
THE POUPOUNETTE'S VERY OWN HOUSE PANTHER!

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Benny!!!!!!!
    You hit the jackpot when you came to Poupounette Central!
    You will be celebrating many more birthdays in that wonderful place :)
    Have a really FUN day!!!!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day Benny. We hope you will celebrate manymanymany more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy Birthday Benny ! Have a wonderful day, and a pawsome celebration ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy birthday dear friend... we are suer the greatest gift is, that you came to da poupounette central... and that's a gift what lasts furever and ever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Benny! What a handsome chap you are xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Benny! We're so happy you found a wonderful home. XxXxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benny, you hit the furever home jackpot with The Poupounette. Happy 1st Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure know how to work the camera!

    Happy Benny-1 Day!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Benny! You sure are quite the handsome dude and we hope the ears don't bother you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Benny! You sure have had a lot of excitement in your first year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Purrthday Benny, may you have many, many more. You are extra special and share my late, grate brofur Derby's purrthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is funny that you are so naughty, Benny, because Abys are supposed to be the big troublemakers! Happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Purrthday Benny - and many more !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday, Benny. It was a lucky day when you found #1. She has taken such good care of you, and we love that you are such good friends with all.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. Benny! I can’t believe you are one already! You have grown into such a handsome mancat. Almost as handsome as me! MOL! Have a happy happy birthday!! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday to YOU, Benny!!
    You are one sleek and very handsome mancat, now!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sigh! Mom had to go to the big city on your birthday and we read your post but we did NOT get a chance to sing you the song! So we are singing it for you today!
    ¸¸.•*♫♫♫ Happy Birthday Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day deeeeeeeeerr Benny!!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.