Wednesday 29 September 2021

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: Woof Woof! Ollie Here! I am still going out on a lead around the house but, a couple of days ago, we went to visit a friend with a big garden and I got to run around. I was so excited and I ran so hard that I must have hurt one of my hind legs so have been limping ever since, and am now on rest. I couldn't even go to visit my daughter, Lily, yesterday. #1 says she was so disappointed and was looking for me everywhere when she arrived.

I like to take a stuffie with me when I go out. I think it's very manly, don't you?


But mainly, I am taking it easy. Here I am doing a classic "Springer Sprawl"!


#1 is off again, as she is working at the French Percheron Championships this weekend. She is leaving early afternoon tomorrow, so we will not be blogging again until early next week. Mr. G will be looking after us.

I shall leave you with this nice pic of Noelle and Lily:


12 comments:

  1. Ouch, Ollie, We hope you will heal up soon.

    Hope your #1 has fun at the horse event.

    Woofs and wags from us Hooligan pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Ollie! You are too active ! You need to slow down so you don't hurt yourself! Yeah, I bet that's hard too ;) Purrs you heal up while #1 is away.
    Noelle and Lily are looking good!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a fab springer expert ;O) no wonder OL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sorry to hear you hurt your leg and will keep our paws crossed that you feel better soon. Lily look so much like her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope your leg feels all better soon sweet Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your leg is soon better, Ollie. Lily looks just like her mum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your leg is better soon, Ollie, so you can get back out there and run.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope some rest and quiet time will make your leg better, Ollie. Nice stuffie.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope things go well for #1 at the event! Feel better soon, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pace yourself Ollie, don't get hurt playing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little Lily is growing like a weed ! Get better soon, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.