Friday 17 September 2021

Family Friday

 

Ollie: Since #1's return, we have been to see the Vs and Hs several times, as well as my Lily and Noelle, and I shall be staying with them this weekend. #1 says it has made me a lot more mature to spend the summer raising my daughter. I do love to spend time with her but she is now in the "shark" mode and she never stops! Phew! It's hard being a dad! Sometimes, Noelle and I just have to put our paws down!



Actually, Lily loves it when we play like that with her!

And this is what I have to put up with outside!


She does have the occasional quiet moment (second?):


We wish you all a lovely weekend, and see you next week!

8 comments:

  1. oooh your lily is super funny!!! have a wonderful weekend and a wonderful time for your #1 at the horse event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie, you will have your paws full with your daughter!!!! MOL!
    Have a pawsome weekend with your other family :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice that you can spend time with Lily and Noelle. I hope #1 has a lovely weekend. I will try and catch up with the past weeks's posts later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You baby has gotten so big, Ollie. It looks like you three have a great time playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice you both get to spend time with your daughter Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your family visit, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! Hee! The fun of pawrent hood! You are doing a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.