Monday 13 September 2021

Manly Monday


 Ollie: I am loving having my #1 home gain, and also being with Benny who is my best pal. #1 says that we make quite a pair, getting up to all kinds of trouble together! I also go regularly to see Noelle and our daughter Lily. That Lily is something else, and is full into her "shark" mode, if you know what I mean. I am proud to say, however, that she has excellent flying ears!

I also met up with my pal, Buddy, which was fun!


Vidock: When you live with several gorgeous girls, you have to keep them interested by rolling in the mud and waving your hoofs in the air!





Benny: #1 brought me this fishie from Japan!


I really like it!

Wishing you all a good week!


12 comments:

  1. the fishie is super cool...and better than a puppy in shark week ;O))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie, your daughter is looking pwsome!
    Vidock, you make me laugh :)
    Benny, the sink is a great place to play with your fishie. It won't get away from you!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you all together and having #1 back in her spot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're all happy #1 is back, and these pictures are all funderful! Benny in the sink is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear about all your adventures again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, keep having fun Ollie, we're so glad to see you and your fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You boys are all having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need some water for your fish, Benny?? LOL! Love how you care using the sink as a nice little 'nest'!

    Viddock, you sure are silly!! Us pups love to do that, too...

    Ollie, wow, your daughter sure is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see all you boys happy and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benny, you obviously like the sink too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see you all getting back to normal. Lily has impressive flying ears.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to see you're all having fun, boys ! Benny, Zorro was a huge fan of sinks too (before he was too big to fit in...) Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.