Tuesday 9 February 2021

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends! As #1 is spending so much time in her study working, I have been taking up my supervisory position in the hammock by the bird feeder window. From there, I can keep a close watch on #1:


I like the hammock because it is a great venue for practicing my dangles! I always start with something simple, like this:


Then I get a bit more adventurous...


And then, I just let rip! Here is a four leg and tail vertical dangle for you:


I have to tell you, those are pretty exhausting!


We're expecting snow today!

13 comments:

  1. You are a hard worker, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we too.... but it is only cold and no snow in sight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Tama, with all those pawsome dangles I bet #1 has a hard time concentrating on her work ;)
    We got snow, but as an indoor cat I do not mind ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work very hard at perfecting your dangles, Tama. We are getting snow flurries here but not very much, just enough to make the ground white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there was a Dangling Competition at Cat Olympics, you would be a Gold Meowdalist for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do the best dangles, Miss Tama-Chan. That vertical dangle is quite a special feat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama-Chan, you have got it going ON, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you don't get much snow. We have way too much of it and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very pretty sweet Tama and we love that QuadUpDangle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama! You are incredible! Look at that dexterity! In the Cat-O-Lympics we would give you a 10 for that vertical dangle. You are awesome, and we want you all to have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous spot you have to keep an eye on #1, Tama. But I bet you do more snoozing there, don’t you?? ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking quite regal in your hammock there, Tama. We got a big chuckle out of your quad dangle plus tail:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.