Friday 19 February 2021

V&H Vendredi

 

Heloise: As you know, it was very cold here for a while and the roads were really icy, so #1 did not visit us. Now that it has gotten warmer, she was able to come on Wednesday, and take some nice photos. Ms. C decided that it was high time I got back to work. As you can see from the photos, I wasn't so sure!



I did settle down in the end, and had a good lesson!


In the meantime, my big sis, Violette, was busy looking pretty and being courted by her boyfriend:



Here is a shot of me and my Mama being brought in by some friends:


Mama Hotesse loves it when #1 takes care of her!


As for The Big V and his Aral, they had a new bale of hay so they barely even paid #1 any attention!


I'll be sure to keep you posted on how my lessons are going.

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your lessons, Heloise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay times for da boyz ;O) we love that it looks like spring... it helps to come through that weird time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to watching your progress Heloise :)
    Looks like fun.
    Glad to hear #1 was able to visit all of you!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you settled down and got on well with your schooling. Vidock was being a typical male with stomach coming first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, when the food comes out the attention turns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like you did a great job once you settled down, Heloise. Your momma and sister are so sweet. We can't believe that the Big V didn't come to see #1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you sweeties got to have a nice visit and some good hay too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a good student, Heloise!
    Well, when you put your mind to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are happy that you got to see #1 this week and we are happy to see you guys! Too bad the restaurant was open and Vidoock and Aral were in the middle of the main course! You guys are AWESOME! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes, a good snack takes precedence over everything else!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.