Monday 8 February 2021

Manly Monday

 

Genji: Mee-YOW Everyone! Genji here. I have been feeling pretty good since #1 started giving me that CBD oil stuff. We're not sure whether it's coincidence or the oil, but we'll take it anyway! On the subject of taking things, #1 says she does not understand how I will sit perfectly still, with my paw nicely held out, when she does my nails, and yet its WWIII every time she wants to give me my meds. I'm not telling...

I really like this pic of me she took a couple of days ago:


Don't you think I look like an international cat of mystery? 

Here is another recent shot. #1 says I look a bit like a thug in this one. I don't think that's a nice thing to say!



Ollie: I helped the farrier when he came to give the Vs and Hs hooficures! Here I am with Miss Violette:


Look how shiny (and curly!) my coat is! #1 says that's because she mixes cod liver oil with my food a couple of times a week.



Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! Yup, we got our hooficures last week. I was told off by both the farrier and Ms. C for being a badly behaved boy. Can you believe that?



Have a good week, everyone. We are supposed to get snow and some very cold temps this week.

11 comments:

  1. oh that are good news! and you helped with da hooficure? how great, that sure makes it much easier for da horseshoer ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a bit of hoof to chew on, Ollie? You look like two different cats in those photos, Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You boys are all looking great today. Being a farrier is a tough job so you should go easy on him, Big V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to hear that CBD is making you feel good, Genji.

    Ollie, your furs ARE shiny indeed!
    Viddock, you have to be nice to the farrier, he's trying to help you stay good on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are doing good Genji, that makes us smile and we love your photos. You look great too Vidock and Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vidock, you are a big dude...if you misbehave, then it's a BIG DEAL! Chill out, fella!
    Genji, we all know why you are peaceful for nail trims, but not for taking meds...you are a cat! 'Nuff said.
    Ollie, your furs look like they'd be wonderful to touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...both you and Gengi don't like having your nails done...Neither do the cats or Cinnamon, here! The befores were all so good and new...it is a WAR! Kisses to you all and #1! You guys are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear that you are doing so well Genji! Maybe it IS the CBD oil!!
    I am liking all the pictures today. You horses are better at having your hooves done than I am having my nails trimmed ;)
    MOL!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to know you are feeling better, Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We do hear a lot of good things about that CBD oil. Hope it continues to help you. And Ollie, your furs are gorgeous - look at all those curls, just like #1 and our Mom:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to hear CBD oil works for you, Genji. Vidock, what have you done ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.