Saturday 20 February 2021

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Sei: Hello everyone! It's nice to be back after my little break last weekend. I hope you are well. I have been rooting through old photos to see what I can find for you this week. I hope you will like my selection.

First up is Ikkyu. Here is a pic of him helping #1 with her work. You can see how old the pic is (2003!) from the iMac that #1 was using at the time!


Next is Sen-Chan. Sticking with the computer theme, here he is in late 2007:


I loved sitting between the keyboard and screen, and here I am in 2009, when I was still a kitten:


And here is a fun one of Yuu-Chan, from late 2009:


Beebs was less of a computer guy, butt here is a cool one of him at the run flap:


For obvious reasons, Tommy didn't sit on #1's desk but I found this really cool pic of him in the tall grass:


And, for equally obvious reasons, Trav was never near a computer either. His favourite place was the mattress in top of an old car in the neighbours' hangar:


And that's my selection for this week. I hope you all have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful memories, but I love that photo of Sen-Chan sat up looking at the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such sweet photos, each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I have images of my old Apple computer too...with cat watching my work. Funny how far things have changed since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely memories of all of you. We like the evolution of #1's computers we saw in some of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mum has a laptop, not a desktop computer. So it takes up my lap space. Not right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, that pic of your old Mac could go to a museum...LOL!

    Great memories once again. Loved seeing all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My human used to have one of those desktop Macs that had its screen on a swiveling chrome rod. She has photos of Sparkle with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.