Monday 22 February 2021

Manly Monday

 

Genji: Mee-Yow! Your favourite Shining Prince here. #1 said I should give you a bit of an update. So, I am still really skinny but I am eating more regularly and better. My current (this week...) regime is alternate days of the stomach binder (Phosphaluvet) with CBD oil and a quarter Pepcid (which a friend kindly sent us from the States. Do any of our friends use Pepcid? We'll see how we go. Here are my manly pics for this week:



Ollie: I share most of my pics from last week in the posts with Fernant, but here are a couple you haven't seen before. As you can see, I am a real master at the Springer Sprawl!




Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! This week I have a nice portrait of my handsome self, but also a very nice one of handsome donkey,Pepito, who lives in the field next to me and AraL



Pepito is very cool! Have a great week, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. I loved meeting Pepito! Binga got Pepcid for a while, that was a long time ago. I'm sending purrs your way, Genji - it sounds like you need to put on more weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yes... we LOVE pepito!!! the mama always wanted a donkey ... but we think she still has one LOLOLOL
    we had the phosphaluvet as da phenny got giardias and the meds bombed his stomach, it is really a good helper ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genji, it is good to hear that you are eating more.
    It's good to know that Pepcid is helping too!.
    You are looking good.
    Tommy spraws...MOL!!!
    Vidock, it's nive to see your handsome self and Pepito too. He is cute.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are all looking great today. We are keeping our paws crossed that you keep eating well, Genji. Pepito is quite a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all fabulous photos and Pepito is so cute. I'm glad you're eating better Genji, I sometimes take 1/4 of a Pepcid too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet Pepito. Now that we can out to walk again, we hope to run into our donkeys along the way of our walk.

    Prince Genji, keep eating. Timber takes Pepcid when his tummy bothers him and it does seem to help.

    What a great smile, Ollie!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, ya'll!!

    Glad you are doing better, Genji!

    Hello, Pepito! Nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the update, Genji. It is good to hear you are eating better so hopefully you will put on some weight.
    It is nice to see you all, and Pepito too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet Pepito ! We're glad you're eating better, Genji. You all look handsome, boys ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genji we are glad you are doing better. ! Purrs, barks and neighs to all your manly pals !

    ReplyDelete
  11. We used a phosphorus binder and Pepcid during different stages of kidney disease. My cat tolerated them well. Sending good wishes to Genji!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, Pepito is shaggy!
    Genji, purring for you, honeybun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.