Wednesday 24 February 2021

Some Words Wednesday

 

#1 here. Thanks for the kind words and love for Genji. I spoke to the vet about what night be done to help, and will also be using an animal communicator to try and get his side of things. I am trying hard to find solutions to make him feel better and keep him with us.

I took some photos yesterday that were pretty weird in that Genji was in full sun and looks almost like a ghost (especially in the second one!).



I also spoke with my vet and she gave me some ideas. Right now, Genji is walking a very fine line. Ironically, I am here all the time now, thanks to COVID. so I can give him all the love and care he needs.


14 comments:

  1. we send you more POTP and pawsitive thoughts... and we hope that love & care can help and it can do the trick... it can move mountains, so it can help da boy too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm continuing to send lots of purrs to Genji. I hope you can get some helpful answers for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also sending lots of purrs to Genji.
    We know what it's like when a kitty will not eat.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Genji, we are all rooting for you to rally!
    Lots of purrs going to you xxx Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to the bottom of it so sweet Genji can get his normal back. We're all sending purrs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the communicator can find what is wrong and get Genji eating again. Lots of good thoughts being sent for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad you have an animal communicator to work with. We have worked with one in the past and found it valuable. Purrs to you and all of yours !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Genji! Please feel better. Sending you many purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe in animal communicators; hope you find out some good information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are keeping our paws crossed that you can figure out how to get Genji to eat more. He certainly was enjoying those sun puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only the strongest of good thoughts and prayers for little Genji. Feel better, sweet boy.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Genji. I sure hope that you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a wonderful silhouette in the third image...

    Sending our best and most fervent POTP to Genji.

    Hope the vet can give some helpful advice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos ! We keep purring for Genji. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.