Friday 6 September 2019

Fun Friends on Friday


Ollie: Since I could not do a woofie post on Wednesday, #1 said before she left that I could do a fun post for today.

#1 and I regularly go over to see the Vs and when we are there, I always have a ball with my friend Noelle. We mostly play bitey-face and wrestle ad we are not bothered by the odd horse in the background!





Then on Monday, #1 and I went to a place she used to go to often with Tommy, and we met up with my friend Merlin, and his people!


As you can see, we are both on leads. For some reason, we apparently "can't be trusted". Can you believe that?

We are probably only going to be blogging intermittently over the coming week, as #1 has a busy programme whilst in England. Our apologies in advance. We will blog when we can, and if and as Mr. G sends #1 fresh pictures!
 

11 comments:

  1. Ollie, we are glad you got to have some fun this week. We bet you will also have fun with Mr G :)
    Can't be trusted you say :o MOL!!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have that trust problem too... butt we have no clue what our staff means with that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to have some fun playtime Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie it sure looks like you are having a fun time even if you are sometimes on leash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ollie, when you tussle with your friends, it reminds me of Chili Bruce and Manny romping around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like it was so much fun! I am always amazed that #1 does as well with your blog as she does when she is out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Noelle were having such fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't be trusted? Yeah, I think I believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos of you having fun with friend, Ollie! How can you not be trusted? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad you could enjoy some fun playtime, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mew mew mew Ollie you an Noelle look like yore havin a reelly fun time!!!
    An horsiess are purrty kewl aren' they??
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.