Thursday 19 September 2019

Thankful Thursday With Ollie


Ollie: Now that #1 is back, I am once again going with her when she goes about her business and it's fun. I am thankful she takes me along most of the time! I get to make all kinds of wonderful friends!



But the sweetest one is the donkey, Miss Samia!

 
It was very warm on Monday, and #1 went to have a dip in the neighbours' pool, so I got a chance to play with my pal Fernant (and his toys!)!



And sometimes, it's just a lunch invitation where there are no other woofies, or even cats, but lots of space to run, and an open door!

 
It all makes for exhausting days!


8 comments:

  1. Wow, you had LOTS of fun, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you going out and about with your #1 Ollie!
    Looks like you tire yourself out with all the fun you have ;) MOL!!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, I've always said that I want to come back as a cat in my next life, but the life of a doggo like you seems pretty darn GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure live a charmed life full of adventure Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see you having such a grand time Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful life Ollie. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have lots of fun when you are out and about with #1, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a lot of fun, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.