Sunday 29 September 2019

Sneaky Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Pssssttttt.... Queen Tama here. I know #1 said there would probably not be an SoS post today, but I thought I would sneak in just one or two photos. I continue to explore the world of snuggling with young Ollie. He doesn't quite get it yet but he is making progress in kitty-snuggling! I never thought of myself as a teacher before, but someone has to get the job done!



Sorry that they are a little blurry. There wasn't a lot of light and the flash wasn't on.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are working with Ollie, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any cat can teach Ollie the art of snuggling with cats, it would be you Tama :)
    Looks like you are doing great too.
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that Ollie is willing to learn from you, Tama-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet Miss Tama-Chan. We're sure Ollie will come around soon and be an expert cuddler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Ollie is willing to learn from you, Tama ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know you can teach Ollie the fine technique of snuggling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie needs to learn, he isn't even a year old yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello queen tama chan.read this DalagangFilipina.info just for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.