Sunday 22 September 2019

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: I really don't know why #1 was quite so excited... She heard this enormous purring the other evening and, when she looked under the dining room table, this is what she saw:



Can you believe that she was almost in tears? She said she hadn't heard that purr from me ever since the day Tommy left us. Well, I suppose young Ollie has proven himself, eh?

Genji is still into more traditional snuggling with #1:


 
Ollie has also been snuggling with one of his many girlfriends, Noelle:


And #1 has been snuggling with the Vs! First Vidock, then Violette:


 

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you have accepted Ollie into your purrs, Tama! As for me, I have cat show spectators to snuggle with this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy purrs and happy snuggles are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama, that's wonderful ! Great snuggle pictures ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that Ollie has been able to get your big purr back again, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great snuggles and those first two pictures brought a little tear to our mom's eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww that is so sweet, Tama-Chan. I’m glad you feel so happy with Ollie after Tommy left for the bridge.
    Wonderful snuggling pictures! Happy Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.