Friday 13 September 2019

Finally Friday!


Genji: Mee-Yow, everyone! I must start by apologising for the lack of posts and the lack of commenting. #1 has been crazy busy with a big horse event and has literally had no time to think of anything but that. It is now over and she will be heading back to us tomorrow, so things will get back to normal, but probably not before Sunday.

We are all fine, and Mr. G has been taking really good care of us. He has also been sending #1 some photos! I have been glad to have the company of my buddy, Ollie:


And I have been enjoying my meals:


Queen Tama is eagerly awaiting #1's return!



And Ollie tried to steal all of Fernant's balls last time he went over to hang out with him...


And he has been enjoying his two lab girlfriends!


8 comments:

  1. wow Ollie you really have da balls hahahaha... we hope your #1 is back soon and you will have a ball when you celebrate da reunion party ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will all be glad when #1 returns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you all are doing well but we're sure you will be happy to have #1 back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you all miss #1 but you sure seem to be having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats off to Mr. G for caring for you all while #1 is off being busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you must be very excited that #1 is coming home! Mr. G got many great photos. I especially love the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time, Ollie. I know you will all be happy to see #1 back though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know you all can’t wait for #1’s return!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.