Monday 21 January 2019

Mini-Mandog Monday!


Ollie: Woof Woof! My name is Ollie and I am new here! I arrived yesterday!

Two nice ladies came to get me. One says her name is #1 and she is the one I live with, and the other, Ms. A, was the breeder of TOWCB, Tommy. She was first to hold me in her ams:


She said I was a "splendid chap"

My Mama, Maya, told me to be a good boy, and then we were off!


This is when we got home!


There are very strange creatures living in this house. I barked (#1 says that should be "yapped") at them. This one is called Bibi:


I like the one called #1. She feels like a safe place to be:



We then took M. A back to a train station an hour away and, on the way back, I snuggled with Buddy and napped:


This morning, a guy called Mr. G and his Mum came to the house . This is me with Mr. G's mum, Ms. N:


We then went to meet a nice lady called Dr. C. She looked me over, and she then told #1 how wonderful I was!


They said I was really well behaved!


We came back to the house and Mr. G and Ms. N stayed for lunch. I have been playing with one of my new toys!


It's great to meet you all. It will be fun to share my adventures with you!

15 comments:

  1. We are so happy to see ya in your new furever home Ollie...and I hope you will love your fursiblings even when they can not bark ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ollie. You do look nice and safe there with #1. I'm sure you'll have great fun with her and the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME OLLIE!! I think you are going to do just grand at Poupounette Central with the lovely gang there! I look forward to hearing your adventures!
    I hope that by your arrival my peeps will be encouraged to find me a new companion soon! With welcoming purrs to you,
    Sami-Chan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable, Ollie, and I'm betting that the entire crew is going to enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to a wonderful forever home, Ollie!!! You may be a mini-man dog but you are a very handsome and adorable one. We wish you and #1 and all the kitties the very best for many happy years together.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home Ollie, you are such a handsome little guy. Be nice to the kitties, that will get you lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to meet you, Ollie! You already sound like a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home Ollie. It sure looks like you are getting settled in your new home. We just know #1 has lots of great adventures planned for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home, Ollie, and nice to meet you ! You're adorable, Claire can't wait to meet you in purrson ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to your new home, Ollie. I am sure you will soon make friends with those "strange creatures".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ollie, welcome to your new forever home. Looks like you and #1 are going to be just fine together, You are just too cute. Welcome to the family and thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Home Ollie ! You certainly had a couple of eventful days ! Now you'll have some time to just relax and settle in

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are home, Ollie! Enjoy #1 and the rest of your new family!!!! Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so nice to meet you Ollie, oh to be a puppy/kitten again and have all your energy. We are looking forward to watching you grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.