Monday 28 January 2019

Manly Monday


Da Beebs: Greetings, friends and fans! I would like to thank you for all your nice messages and purrs. I am feeling better (now that I no longer have to take those awful pink pills) and am eating well, so #1 is hoping that I am putting back on some of the weight I lost. I was supposed to go back to the vet today for a follow-up blood test, but Dr. C told #1 to wait a week if I seemed to be doing well, so we are waiting.

Yesterday, we had guests to lunch. They supposedly came to see Ollie but they in fact came to see me! Mr. M was my best pal, as you can see:





Da Genj: The photos above were taken my Mr. G, as are the two of me that follow. Mr. G noticed a strange lump on the woofie sofa:


It was me!


I thought it was very funny!



Ollie: Woof, woof, woof. Isn't life WONDERFUL? I have made so many friends since I arrived at Poupounette Central! But the two best ones by far have been woofies. There is a super-cool guy next door called Fernant. I have so much fun with him!



And then there is a girl called Yumi. She is the same age as TOWCB Tommy. When she first saw me, she wasn't really sure about me, but she quickly realised what a great pup I am and we played!


  

I love meeting other woofies! #1 says I will meet even more once I get my second round of shoots next week.


Vidock: Handsome neighs, everyfriend. Here is a picture of me and my friends in the mist the other day:


I am on the far left.

And #1 took this rather nice portrait of me:

 
 We would like to wish you all a wonderful week.

11 comments:

  1. that is a great start into a new week... with new friends for you Ollie, how funny! we hope the waitng week brings good news when the vet looks at you da beebs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love all the manliness in this Monday!!
    You all are looking so good.
    Bibi, we are happy you are doing well, please keep it up ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to hear from all you boys today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all look terrific and I'm so glad you are feeling better Beebs. Have fun Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA and WOW!

    Soooo much manliness in one post!

    The CHATS, The Horse Doggie, and OLLIE!!!

    Ollie - woo sure snagged an abundance of KHUTE!

    We are beyond thrilled to see all the love and fun associated with you ;-)

    H&K,
    NAK and The Blondes

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad you're all doing well. Da Beebs,we're sorry we didn't know you were feeling poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you all are having a great time. Ollie seems to be doing well with his socialization too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see all the boys looking so good today!!! Da Beebs, keep doing well. Da Genji, you played a good trick on the humans:) And Ollie, life is good, isn't it?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad you're feeling better, Da Beebs. And it's so nice you made new friends, Ollie ! You're all looking good ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you are doing well, Da Beebs. I am also glad that you are making new friends, Ollie. That is a very handsome portrait of you, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope Genji is over is tummy issues. Looks like Ollie is settling in wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.