Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan Tuesday. This, Dear Friends, is my first TCT post since our Tommy has the awful diagnosis. It is no exaggeration to say that our whole lives were thrown upside down by what happened, and my poor Beebs suffered most of all. I introduced him to Tommy when he was just a tiny kit and losing him was just too much for him. Now, we have that little black and white terror roaming around the house. Believe me, I am doing my bit to teach him good manners. #1 breaks out laughing every time she sees him running for cover with me chasing him! Well, children need to learn to respect their elders, right?

I have been keeping a close eye on my Beebs, making sure he is eating properly:


It has been cold of late so I spend quite a bit of time hibernating in my igloo by the radiator:


Although I occasionally grace the sofa in the living room:


And take advantage of the occasional winter sunpuddle to get a little furtan and dangle a litle:


I thought it would never happen but we are all gradually getting used to little Ollie.  It helps a lot that he has (almost) stopped yapping and chasing. He has now started to play bow a lot to Genji, and I think the two rascals will play together soon.

10 comments:

  1. oh that is great to read that good news... it's super cold here too... butt we sadly have no igloo for hibernation... ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad that you are helping Ollie to be a better behaved dog Tama.Sounds like it is working too.
    We love your napping spots and ones with sunbeams are the best!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are teaching Ollie how to behave, and that you are keeping an eye on Da Beebs. I know Tommy's passing has devastated everyone but it must be extra hard for Da Beebs as he had known him since birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you could teach little Ollie the house rules and who rules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear that you all are getting used to Ollie and that you are teaching him how to be a good pup around you kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tama-Chan, go easy on the lil fella, but make sure he knows that cats rule the house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay warm, you guys can't be as cold as we are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a good Queen of the kitty clan, Tama. We hope da Beebs continues to improve. As for Ollie, be patient, he will be your new best canine pal soon.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad Ollie is adjusting to you kitties, Tama, and I am sure he is doing it because of your excellent tutelage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad you're teaching some lessons and help him to become a gentledog. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.