Friday 30 December 2022

Vidock & Co. Vendredi

 

The Big V: Handsome neighs, everyone! I hope you are all well and busy counting down to the end of teh year. Not sure what a year is, but #1 says that's a lot of apples and carrots.

Anyneigh, when it's chilly out there, eating well is a great way to keep warm, and Ms. C keeps us well supplied with delicious hay. Let me tell you, a fresh bale is a particularly fabulous thing!


Miss Violette took advantage of us being busy with the new bale to sneak in some extra treats from #1 (Correction from #1: Vidock doesn't let Violette get anywhere near me when I have treats, so Violette and I have developed a strategy so she can get her share).


Can you believe that? Aspersions being cast on my ability to share? Look: Heloise is just behind me (and she had better not come any closer...).


Heloise: Don't worry. #1 also makes sure that I get my fair share!

11 comments:

  1. You don't look starved Vidock, so you should be a good big brother to everyone and let #1 share the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether naughty or nice, you are all very lovely, and quite loveable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you all are enjoying that fine hay!
    Violette and Heloise, I am glad #1 makes sure you get some treats. I know how great treats are and I enjoy getting them too :) Vidock, make sure you share!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look beautiful and well fed so somehow the treats are getting to the right ones. I'm a little selfish myself when it comes to food haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock, you need to let the girls have their share. Don't be a bully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it to The Human - aka #1 - to outsmart TheBoyHorseDoggy!

    Enjoy the last days of 2022!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie! My #1 is drooling over today's foodables!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java Bean: "Humans are pretty good at distributing the goodies. When I am in the living room practicing being a good dog, the cats always hang out too and they get a little cookie now and then."
    Chaplin: "But not enough."
    Charlee: "No, never enough."
    Lulu: "Wait, you all hang out in the living room and get treats? Why don't I get treats?"
    Chaplin: "Because, Lulu, you always get up and leave the room when the television is on, and that's when we do the treats."
    Lulu: "So unfair!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to see you all and I know #1 will make sure that everyone gets to share in the yummy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice of you to be protective of your ladies, Vidock, but it isn't nice to keep them from getting treats from #1. We know #1 wouldn't let you have more than your fair share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you horses could sleep in a warm house with the rest of us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.