Tuesday 20 December 2022

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: What do you know? It's Tuesday again and, once again, I am not really ready. #1 has been in the midst of a major Christmas mail push. She thinks it's sorted now, but it took some doing. In the meantime, Photos has decided it likes our old MacBook Pro again so blogging is easier once more. #1 says she is well past trying to understand the vagaries of high tech.

So, what do I have for you today? Sunpuddles have remained something of a challenge, although it has warmed up quite a bit.




But my bed is as cozy as ever:


And I can really relax there!


Although, at times, I feel that something is tickling me...


9 comments:

  1. Haha on the big white tail tickling you. You two look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is Marshmallow oozing on you!

    Hope all will stay warm - we've got quite the khold days ahead -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we couldn't believe #1 knew someone from Exton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan, you apparently like to be tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlee: "I'm sure the thing tickling you is just in your imagination, Tama-Chan! 😹"

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't seen sunshine for days. Could you please send us some? You sure look comfy hanging out in your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really, really do look so comfy and cozy...oh, and very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous because cats can get to all the good spots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.