Monday 19 December 2022

Manly Monday

 

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! The Big V here! It's nice to headline this post again. #1 actually came to see us twice this past week and so she has some photos of me!

First is a profile shot where I am looking back at my Heloise:


And second is a fine portrait of my handsome head!


Momo-Chan: #1 says I am terminally photogenic!



Benny: I am ready for Christmas (photos courtesy of Mr. G)!




Ollie: It was very cold but sunny for a few days and I had fun in the garden!



We wish you all a very good week!


11 comments:

  1. The second photo is lovely with your ears forward, Vidock. In the first photo I see a leg behind Heloise and assume that is who you have your ears back at. Lovely photos of everyone.
    The cold and ice has gone but the heavy rain is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so manly! HorseDoggies, Marshmallow, Licorice, and OLLIE!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fine pictures of the Poupounette gang!
    You all look so handsome and happy!
    I bet Santa is always happy to visit your home :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benny, your red-and-white holiday collar is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are looking so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must agree that Momo is indeed photogenic. Super happy to see all of you looking so good and Ollie and the Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lulu: "Definitely manly! I would love to join in for fun in the garden, but I'm a girl, so I guess we have to wait until Tuesday ..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. You boys look fabulous and it's so nice to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos ! You all look great ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.