Monday 25 July 2022

Manly Monday

 

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! The Big V here. I bet you missed me last week. I get to kick off this week's post and we have a couple of great pics of handsome me for you!



Momo: From biggest to littlest! #1 took this nice portrait of me. I am now four months old!


#1 is still not sure what colour my eyes are going to be. What do you think?

Because he is so much bigger than me, Benny is sometimes a bit rough (and gets told off my #1). But here is a pic where I am telling him to back off as we play behind the sudare bamboo blind in the bedroom:



Benny: I do love my little bro, and I'm sorry that I get a bit carried away sometimes...


Ollie: I got to see the girls again over the weekend. It's always so much fun to spend time with them!



We hope you will over have a great week. We have another visitor, Mr. T, arriving from Japan today!


15 comments:

  1. Momo - Mes is the old mancat here, and sometimes Tylan, mines younger brother, gets too rough with mes, too. The Mom has to remind hims that mes is a delicate old man, MOL!
    Carmine <3
    Fur Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very handsome photos of you, Vidock. You are very cute Momo, and it looks like you an stand up for yourself if Benny gets too rough.
    It is nice to spend time with your girls relaxing, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we wish you a wonderful week and a good time with your visitor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from nelly and phenny, we have a technical thunderstorm again

      Delete
  4. Ollie, your family is so beautiful. And Momo you will grow up bigger soon, so hang in there. V you are so very handsome. horses, dogs and cats, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock, you are indeed very handsome! Ohooolala!
    Benny better look out as you will get bigger soon Momo ;) MOL!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a handsome bunch of boys! We wonder if Momo will have one blue, one green eye? We wish you all a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to see The Horse Doggies -
    And MARSHMALLOW and Licorice :-)
    Of course, Ollie and The Girls was the best - wish I could be among The Girls!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi OLLIE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking mighty fine, Vidock!
    Momo will be big enough soon, to make Benny squeal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You boys are all looking great today! Have fun with your visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are wonderful photos and y'all sure are having some fun. Enjoy your visitor time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything but blue eyes works for me, Momo! (Blue eyes in white cats can mean deafness.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great manly pics ya'll!!
    Us pups play rough with each other too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy four months, Momo ! It looks like you're going to have green eyes to us... wait and see ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are ALL so handsome! and Momo, you are growing and growing! You will be bigger than Benny before you know it! Sending you Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.