Friday 15 July 2022

Fabulous Friday

 

Momo-Chan: Tiny Mewow, Everyone! The nice #1 lady is back. I don't know where she went but I didn't see her for a while. I'm glad she's back. I'm keeping a close eye on her so she doesn't disappear again.


And she brought gifts for all of us!


#1 here. Truth be told, I caught Covid whilst in England. It happened during my stint of stewarding at the Hartpury Festival of Dressage. The stewards started dropping like flies! By Friday, six of the ten (combined para and regular dressage) stewards were out of commission. I was fine and, even though I was supposed to leave on Saturday morning, I stayed on to lend a hand and only left in the afternoon. By Sunday, I was starting to get light cold symptoms. Fortunately, I did not suffer from fever, fatigue or any aches and pains. It was just a very mild cold. But I suspect I gave it to several people, which is not a good thing. Anyway, happy to be back home!


16 comments:

  1. we hope the test will be negative soon and all things are good... hugs and potp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about testing positive at the end of what seems to have been a wonderful week. Glad your symptoms are mild and wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Peg (didn’t mean to publish anonymously!).

      Delete
  3. as I type this I am looking into the eys of Ginger and oh how beautiful he is. sorry all the stewards got sick and happy yours is mild and I know you babies are beyond happy you are home. I am thinking Ollie missed you the most. When we are gone for one hour and come home, Beau acts like were were gone for weeks. Dogs just do that. welcome home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momo is such a cutie!
    Feel better soon, #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!
    What a time #1 had -

    As for the khadeaux, we kept trying to tell you she would bring back presents fur all!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a haul for the kitties. Purring you feel all better soonest. Mum hasn't gotten that bug yet either, but then she stays away from people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for #1 being back home! Good too that the symptoms were not bad for #1.Chances are #1 caught it from the ones dropping like flies ;) Now you all can enjoy lots of attention and some of the goodies she brought back ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like #1 did a great job with her shopping and we know you all are happy to have her back home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of lovely presents for all of you! I am sorry #1 caught Covid but glad it is mild.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're sure glad you're back home safely and that the evil Covid was a mild one, that's really a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Covid is such a nuisance. Glad your #1 didn't feel too ill, though...and we sure hope she'll be fine and A-OK!

    Momo, you are the sweetest kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to hear that your #1 is back in her spot!! Also good news that she is healthy as a ... well you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too bad #1 got it, but glad that it wasn't worst than a cold ! That's a lot of goodies ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. We bet all the kitties and Ollie were thrilled to have #1 back, AND with quite the haul of goodies. We hope she continues to do well with her illness.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lulu: "Welcome home, #1! Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that much loot in my life!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.