Friday 29 July 2022

V&H Vendredi - Part 1

 

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! #1 asked me to start by apologising for our almost total lack of commenting. Her days this week have been very long, spent with us at Ms. C's where Mr. T from Japan has been working with me as well as Violette and Heloise. They get home around 7pm, and she has to prepare dinner and then crashes. We will resume proper commenting on Sunday, and thank you for your understanding.

I have been working with Mr. T every day. We have so many photos that we will do a couple of posts on Mr. T's visit. Here are a few of me, starting with me improving my logging skills:



And one of Mr. T riding me:



Heloise: Youthful Neighs, Everyone! I got to do all kinds of fun stuff with Mr. T also. We did some long reining:


I wasn't a really good girl every minute...


And then they put a saddle on me for the first time!



Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I was, as always, a very good girl. Mr. T rode me for a while and he said that despite my size, I was incredibly supple and forward moving!




Mr. T is leaving on Sunday morning, so we will continue to learn a lot from him today and tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. What handsome and beaWOOtiful HorseDoggies!

    No worries on the comments -
    My #1 says LIFE HAPPENS!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice see you all working. Of course you are good, Violette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all amazing photos, y'all look fabulous and I know that #1 is very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three are all learning lots and it looks like you're having a good time. Our mom says she would love to ride Miss Violette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of you look like you are doing amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you all enjoyed learning new things and exercises :) Bet you will miss Mr T when he goes;)
    It really is food to learn different things...right?
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are getting some fun work in with Mr T. Then you are so useful to be used in helping your humans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we all know and understand how busy you are, i enjoyed seeing all the horses doing there thing with Mr T... so beautiful and smart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of training which will pay off in the long run...and we'll see you when we see you...don't worry about it, we totally understand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.