Tuesday 26 July 2022

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: As #1 needed to drive to the airport in paris yesterday afternoon to pick up our guest, I asked her to prepare my post before she left, just to make sure it was ready.

I only have a few pics for you this week as #1 was running around quite a bit last week. She is also still coughing some from the Covid infection, even though she is happy that her sense of smell and tastebuds have returned!

It's been too warm to do any heavy dangling but I did try this one-legged dangle:


I joined #1 in bed several times in the mornings:


Went out to the cat run:


And spent some time on the small stool:


I also found some nice sunpuddles:


All ordinary activities of the kind we love!

17 comments:

  1. we hope for a super time with your guest ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good one legged dangle! I hope your guest has a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH you look so PRETTY this morning...and I'll think that is in honor of Marv's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your furs are so beautiful in the sunshine and you look so happy and sweet. congrats on the one leg dangle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you have so many choices around the home for relaxing Tama :) You even had time for a 1 legged dangle...MOL!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chillaxin' in the sunpuddles is the only way to go, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking as beautiful as ever, Miss Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As ever you are lovely Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having guests is a lot of work, but is also a great time for catching up, and enjoying each other's company. Hope you get lots of attention, too,Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty, Tama ! We hope #1 has great time ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. We SO love the leg dangle -

    and your face said SO much!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tama you look just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure have been busy sweet Tama and your photos are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics of you, Tama. I especially like that one leg dangle. It’s not easy to dangle the bottom leg like you’re doing. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Tama Tuesdays! And Tama, I am glad that you and Benny and Momo and Ollie came to my Birthday Party and for taking a photo in the photo booth! You and your Peep are AWESOME! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad #1 is feeling better! Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.