Thursday 21 July 2022

Thankful Thursday - I got to be in the photo!

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie Here. I am very thankful for the wonderful day I had yesterday! We left the house just after 7am to go to Ms. C's as the farrier said he would be there at 8am. I spent the morning playing with my daughter, Lily, whilst #1 attended to the horses.



The farrier left at noon, and we then headed north to the Haras du Pin, affectionately known as the "Versailles of the Horse." #1 was taking some important visitors there to have initial meetings for what we hope will be a long-term collaboration between France and Japan in the training of draft horses. #1 had told them in advance that se would be bringing me along and they said it was no problem. I sat quietly under the table whilst they were having their meeting. When that was over, we went outside to take some souvenir photos, and I got to be in them too!


It was a real honour for a woofie like me to be included in this souvenir photo! Oh, and we finally got home a little before 7pm. It was a long day, but a very fun day!

10 comments:

  1. we saw you at FB... you are a famous pup!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a busy day, Ollie. It is nice to see you in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day for you Ollie. #1 must have been very happy to have you along, and very proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day you had, I like seeing you playing with your daughter Lily. Beau says he is in lots of photos but no Souvenir Photos YET

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a super fun day for you, Ollie. We bet you were exhausted after such a big day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Ollie! What a terrific time you have been having! And how exciting you are part of this auspicious event! You are awesome! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are getting to be famous!

    Glad it all went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a good time Ollie and we hope that special deal works out for #1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Every picture is better when there's a dog in it!"
    Charlee: "You mispronounced 'cat', Lulu."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.